Lecture: gestures within reach- Omek's Grasp TM

In brief:
gesture-based interfaces offer a wide variety of opportunities to create an awesome user experience. on the other hand, it poses significant challenges such as feeling the moment of pressing a button. the lecture shows several examples and possible solutions. we would identify design principles to the design process for the gesture recognition technology.

Done as part of my work as a UX designer at Omek Interactive.
showcased at UX on Beer conference, at May 22nd, 2013, organized by NetCraft.


Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with most recent technologies after that
he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date daily.

my web blog: forex steam review

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.
I like to write a little comment to support you.

Have a look at my page - forex trading ()

Anonymous said...

Hi there, this weekend is good in support of me, since this point in time i am reading this impressive educational
article here at my residence.

Also visit my homepage; binary options ()

Anonymous said...

smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, best e cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette